Our Resiliency Coach Training Program
Module One (20 hours, on-site)
• Resiliency, Mindfulness and Coaching
• Foundations of Coaching
Module Two (9 hours, six, one and half hour Zoom calls)
• Critical Thinking
• Ethics & Core Competencies
• Future Trends
• Mindful Acceptance/Relational Resilience (2 sessions)
• Universal Mind
Module Three (12 hours, Asynchronous)
• Journaling of mindfulness and resiliency practice
Module Four (16 hours, Onsite)
• Coaching practice and feedback – two rounds for each participant
- There are 60 hours of required training, both synchronous and asynchronous.
- We anticipate holding our second resiliency coach training in October 2020 in Singapore.
- Policy on withdrawal or refunds:
Cancellation up to one week before the start of training will be reimbursed at 100%.
After the course begins, refunds will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Registration and fees:
Participants are required to register for the course. One half of the fees are due at the time of registration. The remainder of the fees must be paid before the start date.
- Due to the Corona Virus, we are not able to confirm dates and locations.
- Participants will be asked to submit a statement of interest as to why they want to be trained as a resiliency coach.
- We are seeking participants who want to embody a coaching mindset and are willing to accept evaluation and feedback.
- Our program is delivered three ways – two onsite sessions, 12 asynchronous hours, and 9 synchronous hours via zoom. Participants are required to attend all sessions. Individual emergencies will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- All participants must have a command of English as that is the primary language.